Registrar Stakeholder Group Membership
We welcome all ICANN-accredited registrars to join and participate in the Registrar Stakeholder Group. If you are not yet accredited, you may learn more at ICANN Accreditation Website.
Benefits of Registrar Stakeholder Group Membership:
- Access and use of the private mailing list.
- Attendance at Registrar Stakeholder Group meetings.
- Vote for important matters that affect registrars.
- Access to Registrar Stakeholder Group support.
- A voice in development of policy that impacts registrars, their businesses and customers.
- Opportunity to interact with registrar colleagues, registries and other stakeholders.
Criteria for Registrar Stakeholder Group Membership:
- Must be an ICANN accredited registrar.
- Pay annual membership fee.
- Abide by Registrar Stakeholder Charter.
Fees for Registrar Stakeholder Group Membership:
- $1,000 USD for the 2019 fiscal year (subject to annually approved RrSG budget)
- The fiscal year is 1 July through 30 June
- Membership fee may be pro-rated for first time members applying in the second half of the fiscal year
How to Join the Registrar Stakeholder Group:
Please complete the membership application. You will be contacted following review of your application. If you are unable to use Google Forms, you may also download the following PDF and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment of the Membership Fee:
Payment will be requested via invoice after the membership application has been reviewed and approved.